Thank you to all the Tiny Tech Tip Enthusiasts who participated in the first ever Tiny Tech Tips session! I have enjoyed sharing short video tips on Google Suite for the past semester with all of you.
If you missed out on the Tiny Tech Tips or would like to see what tips were provided over Spring 2023 check out the tips below:
- Tiny Tech Tip #1: Adding a line to a single cell in Google Sheet
- Tiny Tech Tip #2: Automatically opening your favorite tabs in Google Chrome
- Tiny Tech Tip #3: Selecting multiple files at once in Google Drive
- Tiny Tech Tip #4: Using the outline feature in Google Docs
- Tiny Tech Tip #5: Creating a task from Gmail
- Tiny Tech Tip #6: Creating a calendar event in Gmail
For these tips and more, head over to the Tiny Tech Tip site.
Tiny Tech Tips will return in the Fall! Make sure you are on the list by filling out the sign up form to join the Tiny Tech Tip group. You will receive a Tiny Tech Tip every other week from September 2023 to November 2023.
Note: If you have already filled out the form you are on the list. No need to fill it out again.