There is a new Canvas Gradebook (NCG) coming to town, and it will arrive for the Spring 2020 semester! Some of the new features for the NCG include:
- Grade detail tray allows you to easily click through all assignments for a student and view or change grade, status, and comments, or for a single assignment you can click through every student one by one and view or change their information.
- Late policy (missing work) automatically applies a zero for missing submissions.
- Late policy (late work) deducts specified percentages for each day late.
- Unpublished assignments can now be shown in the NCG.
- Arrange columns by assignment name (A-Z), due date, points or modules.
- Filter columns either by assignment group, section modules or grading period.
- Change default colors associated with the NCG status (late, missing, resubmitted, dropped or excused).
- Sort grades in an ascending or descending order.