Technology, Colleges and Community (TCC), is a worldwide online conference attended by university and college personnel including faculty, academic support staff, counselors, student services personnel, students, and administrators.
Join the 21st edition of this annual event to share your expertise, experiences, and knowledge relevant to the use of information technology in learning, teaching, innovation, and academic services. This event is very helpful and “friendly” to novices. It provides you with a strong foundation about teaching and learning with modern technology.
The CTLE will have HT2-140 available during much of the conference for live and recorded sessions (due to their being 3 hours behind us). Feel free to click on the available courses below to learn more and then drop on by!
Tuesday, April 19th
- 12:30-12:55: Microaggressions in Online Courses
- 1:00-1:25: Mobile Learning From a Student Perspective
Wednesday, April 20th
- 12:30-12:55: Getting the Word Out: Using Student Marketing Projects to Promote Departments and Special Certificates
Thursday, April 21st
- 10:30-10:55: The Use of Social Platforms for Language Teaching
- 11:00-11:55: Tech-Tools to Start Using Now!
- 2:30-2:55: Innovating Knowledge Production with Knowledge Games