- Quick PPT Presentation on OER and Maricopa Millions
- Maricopa Millions Initiative Steering Committee: https://maricopa.instructure.com/courses/811971/wiki/maricopa-millions-steering-team
- Maricop Millions website: http://maricopa.edu/oer
- Creative Commons: http://creativecommons.org/
- Finding OER (What I learned at OpenEd)
Creative Commons helps you share your knowledge and creativity with the world. Creative Commons develops, supports, and stewards legal and technical infrastructure that maximizes digital creativity, sharing, and innovation.
Search Creative Commons: http://search.creativecommons.org/ Search for creative work through sources like Google and Flickr right on this site.
Find OER: http://oerconsortium.org/find-oer/
OER Exchange (Craigslist for OER resources: oerx2.xenlightenment.com/en
Saylor.org: Free Education – http://www.saylor.org/
- English Courses: http://www.saylor.org/majors/english/
- Curriki encourages teachers to both publish and download materials
- Open Educational Resources (OER) Commons
- The Process of Research Writing: http://www.oercommons.org/courses/the-process-of-research-writing/view
- Open Textbook Resources