This semester, the GCC eCourses Committee will be hosting informal discussions open to all eCourses faculty and any other interested faculty or staff. These Community of Practice meetings will provide an opportunity to learn about different approaches to teaching online or hybrid courses, discuss what does and doesn’t work, and share new ideas.
All of the meetings will be held in the CTLE (HT2-139). Please join us at one or all of the following meetings:
- February 6, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Topic: Connectivist Learning Model
- March 4, 2019 from 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Topic: Creating Community Through Discussion Boards
- April 4, 2019 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Topic: Hybrid Courses
We hope to see you there!