This video was recorded by Jeffrey Anderson from the Center for Teaching and Learning at Mesa Community College. The video covers:
- Microsoft Word accessibility features
- Using the Microsoft Word accessibility checker
- Saving a Word file as a PDF
- Using Adobe Acrobat Pro to run Optical Character Recognition (OCR) on text that has been scanned as an image
- Using the Acrobat Pro “make accessible” feature
- Using the Acrobat Pro accessibility checker
- Using UDOIT to check and fix course accessibility in Canvas*
*UDOIT is a Canvas integration currently only available to MCC, but it may be coming to Canvas district-wide.
If you need a hands-on demonstration for any of these tools, Jeffrey’s video is a great place to get started.