Windows 10 and Office 2016 are coming to a computer near you and finding out what you need can be a daunting task. Here is a list of resources that are at your fingertips:
- CNET’s Guide to Windows 10
- This guide has dozens of links and tutorials that will make you an expert in Windows 10 in no time at all!
- Microsoft’s What’s New in Windows 10
- This is a short summary of what has been changed and describes the new featutres of Windows 10!
- Various Microsoft Getting Started Tools
- What’s new in this update
- Explore the Store
- See what’s on the Start menu
- Sign in with a Microsoft account
- Get to know Microsoft Edge
- Find all your apps and programs
- Group apps into desktops
- Organize your apps
- Sync across all your devices
- What is Windows Hello?
- Personalize your lock screen
- Find your notifications
- Getting Started with Office 2016What’s new in Office 2016?
- Microsoft’s Office Training Center
- This is the place to go for new info on Office 2016!