Maricopa’s Technology Training Services (TTS) has released several single-topic training videos for Webex. The videos are hosted on YouTube within the Hosting a Webex Meeting playlist. The individual videos available in August 2021 are:
- How to Download the Webex Desktop app
- How to Access Your Webex Account
- How to Change your Webex Display Name
- Setting Your Webex Meeting Preferences
- How to Schedule a Webex Meeting
- How to Assign a Webex Cost/CoHost
- How to Assign Webex Guest Privileges
- How to Mute/Unmute Webex Guests
- How to Share Your Screen in Webex
- How to Save Your Webex Chat Transcript
As more videos are created, they’ll be added to the Hosting a Webex Meeting playlist. You can also find them in the Employee Learn Center (requires MCCCD login) by choosing Resources > Technology Training Materials > Byte Sized Videos.
Webex “how to” guides are also available on Maricopa’s Anywhere Computing site by selecting one of the “want to collaborate with” links, but we find the sheer volume of these written guides a little overwhelming. So we’re happy to share the short and sweet videos provided by TTS! If you have a tip you would like them to cover in a future Byte Sized Video, be sure to let them know.